Rural Operations Manager
Please apply online at www.camtranbus.com
Ebensburg location. Manage bus operations for fixed route, shared ride and paratransit services. Coordinate Persons with Disabilities (PwD) program, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) complementary paratransit services for the Rural Division and shared ride services Countywide in an efficient and effective manner. Manage, support and assist departmental staff including customer service supervisor, schedulers, customer service reservationists and operators in a professional manner. Provide leadership and support to ensure safe, secure, reliable and on-time performance.
- Five (5) years of experience in management, transportation, and/or customer service experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications, including MS Office is also required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Acquire and maintain a valid Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger and Air Brake Endorsements.
- Must be willing to accept night and weekend call outs
- Safety sensitive positions subject to random drug and alcohol testing
CamTran is an Equal Opportunity Employer.