Human Resources Generalist
Please apply online at www.camtranbus.com
Provide support of human resources functions of CamTran in the most efficient and effective manner. Conduct recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes. Complete payroll processing and benefits administration. Assist with CamTran Compliance Programs including: Family and Medical Leave, Workers’ Compensation Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Drug and Alcohol, and Title VI. Respond to human resources related inquiries. Provide policy and procedure guidance to employees.
- A minimum of an associate degree in Human Resources (or related field) or at least two (2) years human resources experience.
- Understanding of compliance obligations related to human resources such as Family and Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Workers’ Compensation and other related state and federal laws.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word and Excel).
- Safety sensitive positions subject to random drug and alcohol testing
CamTran is an Equal Opportunity Employer.