Chief Financial Officer
Please apply online at www.camtranbus.com
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the capital and operating financial affairs of CamTran for all modes (fixed-route, inclined plane and shared-ride) and all facilities. Provides oversight, monitors, and analyzes all aspects of accounting and financial data and ensures functions are performed in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and related standards as well as sound financial practices. Oversees procurement; purchasing; Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE); general accounting; property accounting; capital budget; operating budget; grants administration; pension funds; insurance; fare policies; fare mechanisms; contract management; asset management; inventory; investments; debt; and ensures internal controls are in place to safeguard CamTran’s resources. Responsible for short and long term financial planning and forecasting; developing and implementing departmental policies and procedures; timely and accurate reporting to multiple entities. The CFO is the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer and is responsible for CamTran’s EEO Program management and oversight.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or public administration or related field
- At least five (5) years’ of increasingly responsible experience in related functions
- At least three (3) years supervisory experience
- Prefer Certified Public Accountant
- Prefer experience in public agencies and/or non-profit organizations
- Pay Scale: $77,000 – $90,000
CamTran is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.